SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey boys! I have finally decided to sell my 2003 KTM 625 SXC. It was purchased new/left over in Oct. 05. It was owned by a 50 yr old computer. He had too many toys and decided to sell it to me. The bike only has 3001 miles and 81.8 hrs on it. I purchased it from the original owner in Feb. 08. It has always been garaged, never raced, never dropped or crashed period. It has absolutely no leaks of any kind and does not smoke. I am running 15/38 gearing. It will wheelie in first and second with no clutch. It pulls over 100 on the highway and gets 51 MPG at 75 mph on the highway. It has both kick start with decompression lever and electric start (starts immediately every time) Working horn and high/low beam switch. I have a clear Texas title in hand. I have all of the original paperwork, manuals and KTM briefcase. New full synthetic oil change and valves last checked at 2800 miles...Perfect! Since I have owned it I have added on the following candy:

41 MM flat slide FCR pumper carb (2 months old)
JD jet kit (extra needles, pilots and main jets included)
GPR under bar riser/steering stabilizer. (3 months old)
Behr black 17' Sumo wheels
New Dunlop Sportmax GP tires (less than 300 miles on them)
New Heavy duty tubes
Pro Circuit T-4 Stainless slip-on (spark arrestor removed but included) (2 mos. old)
Advanced Performance Pipe slider/saver
Piaa Xtreme white plus HD headlight bulb (1 mo. old)
LED brake/ tail light bulb
Front and rear brake light switches
Endurance 5.5 gallon tank W / pristine-original Red Bull graphics kit) w/locking cap
Comfort gel seat (perfect no fading or rips)
Sumo front fender
KTM rear axle sliders
Flatland aluminum skid plate (B/N not yet installed but included in sale)

This bike is flawless and needs nothing! LOOK! Not even frame/boot rub wear or case cover wear! I thought I would never sell it but we are having another little girl in August and I am in the hiring process to go to Afghanistan to be a Police Advisor/instructor. I will be gone for a full year! I am asking $4900.00 O.B.R.O. with everything included. I am open to shipping if it isn't to painful.:arsenal

My name is Jeff and my phone number is 940-453-1683. I am located in Roanoke, TX. (76262) near the Texas Motor Speedway.

Email: [email protected]

:DNO TRADES PERIOD...Thanks!:D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! The new tires are shown in the up close pictures of the bike.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold!

Bike has sold locally! :clap:Thanks guys!:clap:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts