SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have my old track bike for sale. I went through it and had everything rebuilt a while back and have not had the chance to ride over the last year or two. Too many toys so this one needs to go. I have back protectors, tire warmers, and boots that can be negotiated into the deal. The bike has everything and is set up for a 220-230lbs rider. I have just over $2000 in the engine work alone. I had it rebuilt with Dave's 540 big bore kit, lightened, balanced and welded crankshaft. It was also set up for street or track use with his extra oiling mods and ball bearing mains. The bike started as an '03 525SX. The front end and shock was lowered internally about 1" for the track. I have only ridden the bike at the time of pick-up and today while taking pics since the engine rebuild. I have a short video of it running on my I-phone that I can send if you want to hear it. The bike has the following:

KTM slipper clutch
MotoMaster front brake kit with Magura master cylinder
Full Akro exhaust
SFB cases
Hot cams
DJH manual cam chain tensioner
DJH main bearing oil deflector with oiling mods done to case
GPR stabilizer
Excel rims(3.5x17F and 5x17R) with Talon hubs
K&N filter and stock air box
Axle and peg sliders
Two carbon fiber belly pans
Black powder coated frame
aftermarket swingarm chain slider
540 Big bore kit from DJH
Lightened, balanced, welded crank set up for 560SMR ball bearing on both sides
Closed coolant system and catch cans for everything
Trailtech computer
Crankcase vent check valve
6 speed transmission

And probably some stuff that I forgot. I have a front headlight assy and plug in harness for the tail light. I have never tagged the bike or tried to convert it to street but I do have a real title and not just the MSO. The bike has 14mm front offset triple clamp and I have the stock unit as well. I also put the supermoto front fender on the bike and cut down the radiator shrouds for track use. Bike was in the mid 50's on HP before I rebuilt it. The front forks were also rebuilt by NPR Ducati about 3 track days ago and are gold nitrate coated. I have the stock manuals and related paperwork for the bike. I would like $4500 for the bike alone. Any extras such as stands lap timers and such can be negotiated into a package deal.

*I have about 16 extra pictures if you would like to see anything else like built sheets or paperwork. Just e-mail me for this.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
When you say you have actual title does this mean it is in fact a street legal title that could be registered with insurance company? If so I might be interested.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, pm me your e-mail and I will send you all the pics including a title pic. It was last registered 10/4/2006 in Massachusetts. I really don't know what you would have to do in your state though. Right now the bike is in Georgia. Or send it to: [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts