SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're a regular at Aprilia Forum, this may look familiar. I know it's not a sumo, but hey.... you never know. I'm selling this to free up some cash to pay some bills. (not really into trading)

I'm offering my uber-clean Magnet Gray 03 Tuono. It has 11,9xx miles as of 2-11-08 and I will continue to ride the bike to keep everything fresh.

The good-
I just spent an obscene amount of money for the big valve adjustment service at a certified Aprilia dealer. The oil and filter were changed (Motul 300V) and they replaced the plugs. They also replaced the drive chain. They synched the throttle bodies, checked the O2, etc...
The title is clean and in my hands.
I have the owner's manual and both original keys, and an Aprilia tail bag. The bike also has a 12V socket under the seat.

The bad-
Not much. It's never been down, but it has some really tiny nicks on the headlight/fairing. Normal wear for a 5-year-old bike with almost 12K miles. I can't get any imperfections to show up in pictures. It will probably need a new rear tire in the next 1-2K miles.

Mods-
Aprilia factory titanium slip-on and eprom. (I have the originals) It also has a Sargent seat, as well as the oe front saddle. The bike came with a 15-tooth front cog, which I had changed to a 16-tooth. It currently has Pilot Powers. I'm also including the stand pictured and a Throttlemeister.

I'm freaky-weird about my stuff, so this bike is clean. It's also very fast and will loft the front tire pretty much at-will. It has a low VIN, ending in 000145 and 03 is the first year for the RSV Tuono. Magnet Grey was a one-year color.

The bike is in Tucson. I'll deliver to the Phoenix area, but beyond that, you'll have to provide a solution for shipping. Hopefully, nobody will buy it, and I'll be "forced" to keep it. I need to get $7K for everything.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lower price. $6500. Who says money can't buy you happiness?

This bike is mental. In the words of Ride magazine "too fast for its own good."

1 - 2 of 2 Posts