·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

theBLACKwidow

2002 yz426f Supermoto
With the very rare California license plate
Just paid registration and its good until May 2012
(To answer any myths about the plate: I never had a problem or threat of it being taken away! I transferred title at DMV in person and always paid registration online. NEVER A PROBLEM. The plate will not be revoked! EVER!)

I am the third owner
1st owner was an old man and it was too much bike for him
2nd owner was a middle aged guy who grew out of it quickly and moved on to touring bikes
I picked it up from him and used it on the street only. To and from school and work. It was my first street bike and I slowly got used to it. Its not for the beginner, I had been ridding dirt bikes for years. It’s the most fun I have had on two wheels by far! I took extremely good care of this bike. I never wanted to sell this bike but moving forces me to. I have posted here because I am sick of dealing with craigslist tire kicking punks. I am hoping to find someone who will enjoy and care for this bike as much as I did.

The top end was recently rebuilt and only has a few hours on it
Acerbis headlight/tail light
Low profile blinkers
E-Line stator
Uni air filter box mod
Dr. D full exhaust header and pipe (sounds like it looks mean and fast!)
EBC supermoto brake kit front
Excell wheels with talon hubs
DID Xring chain
Skid plate

The following parts are not currently on the bike or in some of the pictures I thought I had a buyer who didn’t want some of the extras. These listed parts do come with the bike for the asking price. :
IMS over sized foot pegs
ASV unbreakable levers
Renthal fat bars
GYTR top clamp
K&N filter
Acerbis hand guards

Extra parts:
Stainless steel oil filter
Rotors
Sprockets
Water pump
Clutch
Side case
Magneto covers
Levers
Shifters

DIRT BIKE WHEEL SET UP
SLICKS

Ridding gear:
ARAI Supermoto helmet size large (it goes perfect with the bike!)
Moto GP jacket size XL
Joe Rocket supermoto gloves size L
Thor 50/50 boots size 11

Starts first kick! No electric start has a decompression lever which takes a little getting used to. There really is nothing bad to say about this bike. It is a beast and runs like a champ. There is some yamabond on the radiator from a previous owner looks like he had a shop do it or something. NEVER leaked on me or over heated. Only other thing is: I had the lights wired where the head and tail lights where on all the time because when I installed the lights that’s how I wanted it. I un did the lights that way because I have an E-Line wiring harness I wanted to wire them all into. There is a switch on the bars for head light blinkers horn etc.

I am asking $5000 OBO for EVERYTHING

I am open to reasonable offers or negotiating price along with parts and gear. However I would like to get rid of everything at once.

I ask that any and all inquiries be serious I am moving and don’t have a lot of time to spare. If you have any questions or need more pics please feel free to email me [email protected] I will watch the post but unfortunately I am a new member and don’t know how the whole forum thing works really. Email me a phone # and I will respond ASAP!

Almost forgot
Bike is located in San Luis Obispo CA
approximately 1.5 hrs north of santa barbara
shipping is up to the buyer I will load bike etc. but shipping rates quotes etc. is all on you.

·
Registered
95 Posts
so are you parting the bike out? Or just the extra's are for sale separately.

If so, I'm interested in the excel setup w/o tires, rotors. :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oops

I accidently poster this in the bike parts instead of bikes section! Is there any way to fix this.? tried to get in touch with the admins but I am new to the forum thing. I am not parting the bike out. Id like to sell the entire package. But open to individual parts that are pictured seperately from the bike. And no I'm not selling the lights to the person that keeps asking. Ill sell the excellent wheels if someone buys the bike with the dirt set up. Can I repost this in the correct forum or will they make me pay again?
thanks and sorry for the confusion

1 - 6 of 6 Posts