SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2002 Honda crf450R Street Legal Plated Dual sport supermoto dualsport - $4200 obo

Link to more pics below

This bike has it all currently set up for the motard/street with continential tires and axle sliders. I also have dirt wheels, chain and sprockets. Meticulously maintained and modified.

Mods and Extras:
• Excel 17” wheels (black with gold talon hubs), New continental tires.
• Stock crf 450r dirt wheels with new bearings and sprockets
• 2 new chains (One for street and the other is longer for big dirt sprocket)
• 290mm EBC front brake , Rear wave brake both with new Braking pads
• Just put on new chain rollers and sliders.
• Suspension setup by racetech for 180-200 street.
• Black Plastic and carbon guards.
• Acerbis lights with LED turn signals and brake light.
• Grip seat cover.
• Clarke 3.2 gallon tank (I also have the original 2 gal black tank)
• Universal 21mm triple clamp with new renthal woods lo bars and grips.
• Newly rebuilt carb and JD jetting kit, twin pro filter and Powerbowl
• Valves adjusted last month (almost spot on); good compression.
• Morawaki pipe with spark arrestor (very rare)
• Works skit plates
• Fully wrapped and heat shielded
• Larger polished radiators with silicone hoses (water wetter)
• Many extras included (jet kits, sprockets, chains, stainless steel valves and gear if you need it)

STREET LEGAL!!! I have registered and renewed it twice and had no issues(grandfathered plate) have California plate and title.

I am asking $4600 with everything. Apart from a few nicks in the back plastic from moving around the garage it is great shape. I don’t think is has ever seen dirt and never raced. Mechanically it is perfect and is very easy to start hot or cold. I have ridden it around town in 100 degree heat and it never overheated (big radiators really help). I am getting about 30 mpg so with the big tank it has great range.

http://picasaweb.google.com/carbonduc27/450r2002ForSale4800#

Email or text me with any questions. I am in Stockton CA )Bay Area/ Sacramento
[email protected]

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Nice bike....free bump...You may wanna check your asking price compared to others in the classifieds. To each his own though. Good luck with the sale. If you are interested in parting out, I might be interested in the wheelset.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I had a hard time pricing it with so few plated 450r bikes for sale. Especially with mods and a California plate.

But I don't want to be "that seller" that thinks their bike is worth more than anyone elses. I am trying to sell it; this is not a waste-of-time feeler.

Please email offers if you are in the market. It is a great bike.

Thanks junkies!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ha ha!! no kinding. the exhaust alone will be worth $5k now that the republic of California has all but banned aftermarket exhausts.

Anyhow, I took it out for a few hours in the foothills. Ran sweet. cruises at 55 nicely but will do 95 if needed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts