SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used the search function, but got no luck....anybody have one or know where I can download one from?

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I picked up a 2002 CR250 with a broken crank bearing. The top end and clutch is already off the bike and in a box with the nuts and bolts. Just need to know what the heck i'm doing with this thing once I pull the rest of the motor out of the frame. There are paper service manuals for sale on E-bay, but I wanted to know if anyone had one on PDF for download, or know where I could find one on the WWW....

The 2002 was the 1st model with the RC electric power valve (which I have no idea what it does)

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
I picked up a 2002 CR250 with a broken crank bearing. The top end and clutch is already off the bike and in a box with the nuts and bolts. Just need to know what the heck i'm doing with this thing once I pull the rest of the motor out of the frame. There are paper service manuals for sale on E-bay, but I wanted to know if anyone had one on PDF for download, or know where I could find one on the WWW....

The 2002 was the 1st model with the RC electric power valve (which I have no idea what it does)
oh sorry i though you were talking about a service honda AF 500. my fault. check thumpertalk someone might have one

1 - 4 of 4 Posts