48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: 2001 Homda Xr650l Supermotard One Of A Kind

This Is A Used Xr650l Supermoto Street Legal Bike. I Am Selling This
Bike For A Friend But I Have Riden This Bike Many Times My Self. It Has
Too Many Extras To List But Here Are Some. Exel/talon Wheels 17, Fork
Brace, Steering Damper, Full Fmf Power Bomb Exhaust, Keihn Fcr 41mm
Carb ( Jetted To Perfection ), Digital Tach, Garmin Gps System, Oil Temp,
Lowering Link, New Michelins, brembo master, braking 4 pot caliper and 320mm rotor, scotts uper triple clamp, gag bars, oil cooler, aloop cfr body kit, ims pegs, And Many More.. This Bike Is Super Reliable and runs and rides awsome..
And Needs Absolutley Nothing... Buy It And Ride It !!!! It has about 6500 miles Asking $4800 Or Best
Offer, Totoally Negotiable.. Email Me Or Pm Me And Come Out And Take A Look..
This Bike Is A Blast To Ride, Plenty Of Torque... It Has A Clean New Jersey Title
In Hand, No Waiting.... it sas a small bit of rash on the right handguard but thats the only defect..

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hey this is my old bike...my first supermoto!! Let me tell you that its a really nice bike and turns heads everywhere. I used to love riding this bike through the twisties and is a good commuter bike too. The buyer will not be disappointed!!

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
HA! FRANCIS' old bike! Thats crazy - ive ridden it too - really nice bike. When i get backl to the states ill see whatsup, shoot you an offer. Really nice bike.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey that is my old bike! I built that and sold it to a guy in NY. Glad to see it is making it's way around the country! That baby started life in VA. Still looking good. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
wats up dude thats a pretty sick bike just wondering if youre friend needs a ford explorer 1999 eddie bauer mil 111,258 its clean not that bad of gas mil it get aboout 18-21 but if not thats cool to but it me back whats the lowest price youll take cash.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I think it the A-Loop Offroad conversion, I might be wrong.

I want to know what headlight it is?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cannot find any a loop conversion / If anyone knows of what set up this is (have seen this before) I would love this update on mine. Thanks

1 - 20 of 29 Posts