SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRICE DROP!! $3400 OBO. CASH TALKS. I NEED TO SELL QUICK!!

Selling my baby. 2001 plated 'E'. I bought it mint with 20 hours in the dirt, and have put on 700 miles since sumo build.

-Behr 17's
-Shinko Trailmaster tires (80/20)
-320mm EBC rotor
-Stainless Brembo front line, cylinder, and lever
-Trailtech Vapor
-Hydraulic brake switches front and rear
-No signals or mirrors, not needed in SC :D
-Acerbis front fender
-Yoshi RS-3 slip on
-3x3 mod
-flat CR carb

ALSO HAVE FULL DIRT SET UP!!!
-stock front and rear with like-new dunlop's, rotors, and sprockets

Extras:
-Stock pipe
-stock front fender
-Misc parts from swap: stock odometer, shock boots, brake lever and master, michelin slicks with some wear
-Extra frame in perfect condition with MCO, but no title

The bike is by no means perfect, and has some scratches and dings. Biggest hit is the plastic over the pipe. Pretty scratched up but has been sanded down. Easy fix, or cheap replacement if it matters to you!

CLEAR SC TITLE!!!

Bike comes with a clean SC title, and a duplicate for records. All legal, all done right. Hard to find an 'E' like this!

Feel free to ask any questions. I am not selling because I want to, I need some cash for a house down payment and something has to go!

Thanks for looking, God bless.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Any interest in a works 2005 crf250r?

Wiseco High comp piston, FMF full powerbomb exhaust, Kibblewhite SS valves, RG3 suspension, Works connection goodies, Fresh powdercoat, DNA works rims with over sized spokes, David Bailey inspired scheme, Renthal bars, Moose hand guards, Gripper seat, New clutch, sheesh I could go on.. K&N high flow airbox, Tokyomods accelerator pump and hot start mech, MotoHose Radiator hoses

All work done by a honda tech. and All receipts on hand. This bike is flawless, fast, and super reliable.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Off topic, but curious... are you running a 'rear' shinko on the front? The reason I ask is I have a set on an older bike 19" / 18" F/R and ordered a specific front and rear.

They look exactly the same, but the 'front' is stamped 'front' on the side and the direction arrow points it the other way. It appears counter intuitive to the way the tread looks, and the way it is for the rear, but that's how it is...:hmmm:

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
So did the bike finally sell or have tire kickers just quit kicking? I'd love to see some more ( high res ) pix. PM for addy...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts