SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just bought a wr400f and want to make it a sumo. I am new to sm's so any info would be helpful. I want to change the plastics, graphics, wheels etc. I googled sm's but there doesn't seem to be much for wr's.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hey , welcome , I have a 2000 wr 400 they are pretty much the same as the 400, 426 yz and wr's and the early 450's I think . Common swap is a yz tank and seat they are alittle sleeker.Plastics you can get pretty good ,I haven;t found black shroud plastics though, evrything else you can get blue white or black and yellow I think. Wheels are pretty easy to swap out to just search around lot's of info here.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Hey , welcome , I have a 2000 wr 400 they are pretty much the same as the 400, 426 yz and wr's and the early 450's I think . Common swap is a yz tank and seat they are alittle sleeker.Plastics you can get pretty good ,I haven;t found black shroud plastics though, evrything else you can get blue white or black and yellow I think. Wheels are pretty easy to swap out to just search around lot's of info here.
I got my shrouds from Dave @ tufracing.com I think they are the distributer for UFO. It took a few weeks but he was up front with me the whole way and kept me posted on them.:thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts