SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling my 2000 rm 125.

this bike is really clean. Its been sitting in my apartment since october. Recently taken apart to clean and just looked everything over. Top end is well within spec, and head looks great. Trans is clean, virtually no wear on clutchs, gears, shift drum, or shift forks.

Has:
Pro-circuit platinum pipe
Pro-circuit silencer
Tusk Bars
Smaller Pilot Jet
New Air filter

Tires have good tread left. Seat has been shaved down by me since im short 5'7 but new seat foam is about 30 bucks from dennis kirk if it bothers you.

Now the things that might be "bad"

Front brake lever is a bit bent, but i can still grab it with my fingers so i never bothered to change it. Bike came with it like that.

Broke the ball off the clutch lever when it tipped over in my drive way.

Pipe has 2 small dings in as can be seen in the pics.

Since i have taken it apart, i have not been able to take it outside to start it and ride it. Its been snowing here (rochester) so i did not want to lug it outside then lug it back inside. If your seriously interested i will get it outside and tune it before i come back to mass 3/1-3/9.

Asking 1400 bo. need to sell it to pay for an upcoming semester since my boss said i cant work part time. Pm me with any questions or if you need better pics. The last pic is the most recent but now the bike is cleaner then that, just havnt had an updated pic yet. thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts