SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 Cr125 Race Ready, Super Fast ,fresh Top End.procircuit Pipe And Silencer,jd Ignition,vforce Reeds,protaper Clamps And Fat Bar.excel Rims With Sm D208 Ultra Soft Tires.120/70-17 And 140/70-17.brand New Ufo Plastics.this Bike Is Ready To Go,a Great Competitive Bike For All Levels Of Riding Skills.asking For $1800 Or $2300 With Alpinestar S1 Supermoto Suit Size 42.bike Is Out Of West Palm Flordia .WILL TRADE FOR SUPERMOTO MINI (2-STROKE)

·
Registered
341 Posts
How is the little 2 storke around a kart track? I've came from big sportbikes, to SM. I bought a DRZ400sm and love it on the street and have poked around the track with it as well. I've had a couple people tell me the 125 are too pipey to be enjoyed on the pavement. I was just wondering your thoughts on that subject. Also if you could relate some of your lap times to 4 strokes...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it all depends I can keep up with the thumpers but I have to carry a lot of speed through the turns. Seeing that I don't back it inn through the turn it makes it alittle harder. But over all once any one gets use to the pipey power then its almost like a 2stroke gp bike

·
Registered
341 Posts
Also I was going to ask, did you lace rims onto the stock hubs? Or did you buy complete wheels? If you did the latter, do you still have the dirt wheels laying around? I would be interested in getting both sets.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts