SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Spoke with Paul and he has agreed to a one time special $50 first timers knobbie class.

Have someone that wants to give SM a try and converting the bike has kept them away? Here is a chance for them to give it a try with the good old dirt bike. Duct tape the footpegs up good, handguards, and make a PVC catch can and your good to go.

Let's rally anyone that would like to give SM a try and see if we can get a few new guys out on Saturday! Someone must have a friend or two that wants to huck a few whoops and a jump or two.

I have a set of axle sliders and a KTM catch can or two I will put on loan to anyone that can make them work.

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
I've got spare shiz as well......wow maybe the "sportsman class" may come back...for those that don't know you can buy sticky street tires to fit your 21/19 wheels...

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hoping this might spark some interest making it easier for a new person to try it out.

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
ok, here is the update.....knobby's will run with the Unlimited class and there will still be the Open Money class for the fast guys...:D

·
Super Moderator
1,759 Posts
Sounds goooooood :clap: Now if only my other bike was not down too :rant:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts