SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I will get more build pics up soon. I believe I still have some pics from when I first started the project. I am currently waiting on my carriers for the rear and exhaust, then she will be done.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
more pics

Motor got bored to a 102.4, reworked the head, running about a 12/1 compression, shaved the head just a little. New hot rods connecting rod. Open cone filters, dual exhaust in the near future. Just got the rad manufacturing wheels, "5 rear with a 160/60/17.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Nice ride. You's a talented mofo. :thumbup:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the comments. You know you sit here and stare at these things for so long, they start to look different, and you think this looks funny or I should change that, but I think I am finally happy with it. carriers show up tuesday and I'm hoping to have it on the streats by wendsday. Just two more parts left to paint.:D

·
Registered
649 Posts
Nice work man. Love what you've done.

Many people paint their frames, fewer people chop and weld on theirs................ and seldom you see someone do bonde-work.
Sweet................ sure makes a difference.
Really cleans it up even better.

Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
649 Posts
OMG, that looks awesome.:clap:

Love the red chain.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Very very cool! love the older air-cooled brps. Great attention to detail. love the seat and the tail light placement! Great job

1 - 20 of 51 Posts