SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
16x16 Billet Brembo Supermoto Brake Radial Master Cylinder
Brembo part# x105514
Retails for $540. Get it here for much less!
Comes with reservoir & tubing. All that's needed is put on bike & ride.
$300 shipped in lower 48

As I post on several forums, the first person to PM me for paypal email & pay will get the m/c. If you ask for my email & say you will pay, that will not guarantee you will get it. You must pay first!
Tracking will be provided & signature will be required. Local pickup in NYC (will refund shipping cost).
Any questions, please PM me & I'll respond right away.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just thought i'd share this question & answer to help you guys out who may be considering this m/c.

Did you have this on a bike? How touchy or sensitive is it? Any info is greatly appreciated.

i got the brake from Aprilia's Supermoto Racing team, so i don't have any first hand knowledge of how touchy the x16 brembo's are. supposedly (and again, this is all 2nd hand) with the increased leverage, comes better feel b/c the lever has to move a little more. the trade off is that the effort required to pull the lever is less. so, you have an easier time pulling the lever with greater feel. the reason the x16 brembo billets are so expensive is that they do such limited runs & they're normally only sold to racers. hope this helps & if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what u replacing it with? nice piece. makes my billet magura one look like doo doo! bump for a sweet deal.
not replacing it with anything. i got the brembo b/c the lever i wanted for my other m/c was attached to this one. so, i bought the lever & m/c & now i'm selling the m/c. i honestly hate to get rid of it & plan to hold onto it unless i get a reasonable price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts