SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the 160/60/17 worked great 106 degrees that day

wrong here are some pics at the race track it road great even got me to a top speed of 100 mph 160 works with 14/41 ,
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
you'll have a smaller contact patch when leaned over due to the overly steep profile, ie, less grip when leaned over

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you'll have a smaller contact patch when leaned over due to the overly steep profile, ie, less grip when leaned over
sorry wrong the pics dont even come close to show what was going on . but i was using all of that tire .

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes there were no slow speed turns , most were 5th and 4th 80+ mph and big wide turns so leaning the bike over to make the turn was not needed ,,,remember this is a real road course . but funny when i ride in the hills on the street i get it to the edge , i cant wait to ride it at a go cart track .

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
[/IMG]QUOTE]

in this pic you havent used all of your tire you can still see the arrow on the outer edge of your tire
plus over leaning to make a turn dont make a smooth turn , it was fun riding it there but i wont be taking it back , running all day in over 100 degrees and full throttle i was afraid it was going to blow up but the hole point was 160 on the back did work

·
Registered
271 Posts
yea i use to race the mx track there. Id make my way over to the rr course every once in a while and that track is streched out pretty good. theres talk of a supermoto track being built in redbluff just rumors as far as i know but thats another 20 miles north of thunderhills for you sac area guys.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea i use to race the mx track there. Id make my way over to the rr course every once in a while and that track is streched out pretty good. theres talk of a supermoto track being built in redbluff just rumors as far as i know but thats another 20 miles north of thunderhills for you sac area guys.
i'll be there on opening day

1 - 18 of 18 Posts