SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 2 pair of 12" wheels for sale for a KTM65SX and a Honda CRF150R. Tires currently on both and I will pay for shipping in US only.

The KTM front wave rotor comes with the wheels and are aluminum (not coated) I will include my slider set up with the KTM all for just $450.00.

The Honda set up is without brake rotors but stock ones bolt up of course. The Honda wheels are the Black Rims and in perfect shape. $600.00.

Alpinestar Leathers YOUTH MEDIUM in perfect shape $300.00 (with gloves XS Small womens) Alpinestar Tech 6, size 3 boots like new!

SixSixOne youth med body armor for $40.00

Call or text at (916) 769-372....six

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
The KTM wheels fit a 06?
I've heard the issue is rubbing against the lower shock mount, have you experienced that?
what diameter size rims are these?

thx
NM

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Our bike was a 2003 so I don't think you would have any issues since we didn't. The rims front and back are stock KTM rims and hubs. They workd great!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I don't think they rub on the sides, I've seen that setup on a 65SX, the issue seems to be the lower shock mount is so close that the wheel needs to be moved far aft. But you say you're not running into these issues on yours? what size tires are you running? If you can run TT92/93s on it I'll def be interested :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts