SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find 12'' wheels? Do I just buy pitbike wheels then put spacers on? Does anyone know of a good website or someone to contact? I've looked into getting 17'' wheels as well. And procycle.us has a good setup. I'm just browsing around seeing what my options are. price, functionality, effort into the build. Thanks I really appreciate it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I found some sx65 sumo wheels or sale, how difficult would it be to make them fit my 150rb?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also found a sweet deal here
http://wholesale-cycle.com/product/ST-1337/PIRANHA-PIT-BIKE-MOTARD-WHEELS/

They 15mm d axle. which is what I need in the front. I undestand I will need spacers and reducers. But for the rear axle which is 17mm on the 150r. Will I have to machine it down to 15mm then use reducers? or is there an already 15mm axle that is the same length as the rear 150r axle? I am currently separated from my bike for the next few months (hard times...) so I am unable to just measure the axle length myself. Does anyone know how long the rear axle for a 150r? I found an axle that was 15mm d and 230mm long (or 9''). Will this work?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys

·
Registered
12 Posts
Get a 17mm axle internal spacer right for an SDG hub with length with 12" rims and 6003rs bearings either side and get some spacers made up for the rear. got 4 rear wheels that all use the same spindle which is the original. Front is all fine, just need spacers to get made up.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Contact Kevin here:

http://gatorrimz.com/

He's out of Lousiana. He makes his own hoops and uses buchannon spokes. Hes running a special right now till christmas for rims, spokes, rim strips, tubes, and tires. All for a VERY good price. I just bought a set for my 150rb and would recommend them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts