SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
12" Tubeless supermoto wheels for CRF150R, CR85, RM85, KX85, YZ85, KX65 RM65 for sale

Complete 12" tubeless Supermoto wheels set for the following models:

Honda CR80/85R, CRF150R/RB.
Kawasaki KX65/KX85
Suzuki RM65/RM85
Yamaha YZ85

Comes with front and rear brake rotors in stock diameter , rear sprocket. Front brake rotor can be upgraded to 250mm and CRF450 caliper at additional cost.

Product Detail:

1 piece light weight mag wheels for instant installation.
Completely bolted on with minor modification on certain plastics such as rear plastic chain guide or fork guards.
12"x2.5 front and 12"x3.0 rear for better traction than conventional 12"x2.15 and 12"x2.5 spoke wheels without sacrificing the handling of the bike.
Tubeless wheels for easy tire change.
90 degree valve stems.
250mm rotor upgrade required to purchase additional CRF450 caliper and caliper relocator. Please contact me for detail.
Sprocket size available in 37T, 39T, 41T and 43T

Additional brake discs, sprockets, bearings and seals are available for purchase.

Brand new condition.

$500 per set

Please feel free to call me for additional question 626-537-9096 (voice only)

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just getting into this a bit to do with the kiddo. I've been looking for a set of wheels, preferably tubeless so I can just use the tire changer and make easy work of it.

I'm seeing everyone is using 2.15 front and 2.5 rears? Which is the better way to go? I'd like to snag a set of these to toss on the KTM 65 with some slicks to run some miniGP races and ride/practice with the little guy on his 125GP bike.

Are these direct bolt on for the KTM 65? Can I just swap over the sprocket/rotor and head out or do I need to custom fab some stuff to get going?

EDIT: slightly misread and see you only have the KX65 listed. Can a set be done for the KTM 65?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just getting into this a bit to do with the kiddo. I've been looking for a set of wheels, preferably tubeless so I can just use the tire changer and make easy work of it.

I'm seeing everyone is using 2.15 front and 2.5 rears? Which is the better way to go? I'd like to snag a set of these to toss on the KTM 65 with some slicks to run some miniGP races and ride/practice with the little guy on his 125GP bike.

Are these direct bolt on for the KTM 65? Can I just swap over the sprocket/rotor and head out or do I need to custom fab some stuff to get going?

EDIT: slightly misread and see you only have the KX65 listed. Can a set be done for the KTM 65?
That's because 2.5/3.0 were not available until I imported them last year. And now even the company who makes 2.15/2.5 in the first place also makes 2.5/3.0 as soon as he saw my wheels. The wider wheels give u more contact patch so that u can be more aggressive in both corner entry and exit. And in fact if u look at the recommend rim width of all of the tire manufacturers, 2.5/3.0 is the most optimal set up.

Sorry my wheels won't fit KTM65 therefore u have to go to spoke wheels with stock hubs. U can contact https://mototriad.myshopify.com and they will help u out. Tell them Bernan sent u and they will take care of u.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's because 2.5/3.0 were not available until I imported them last year. And now even the company who makes 2.15/2.5 in the first place also makes 2.5/3.0 as soon as he saw my wheels. The wider wheels give u more contact patch so that u can be more aggressive in both corner entry and exit. And in fact if u look at the recommend rim width of all of the tire manufacturers, 2.5/3.0 is the most optimal set up.

Sorry my wheels won't fit KTM65 therefore u have to go to spoke wheels with stock hubs. U can contact https://mototriad.myshopify.com and they will help u out. Tell them Bernan sent u and they will take care of u.
Awesome, thanks for all the info. Much appreciated. Looks like it's spoke wheels and stock hubs then! I'll check into the site you linked.

Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts