SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sadly, time won't allow me to play at the track so the SM kit needs to go. Was mounted on my '09, which has the larger rear axle, but it can be made to fit the earlier bikes with the correct Talon bearing/spacer kit. Black Excel rims, silver Talon hubs, Bulldog spokes w/spline dr. nipples. 16.5" x 3.5" front, 17"x 5" wide rear. Both are straight, rear is a little beat up from use/tire changes, but no chain slap chunks. Front is clean with a few tire iron marks. Bearings on both are tight. A set of Bridgestones with a trackday or so left can be left on, or spooned off if not wanted.

Brake kit is a Brembo cast radial caliper with a Qtmi adapter, EBC pads, Brembo floating 320mm rotor, and a 13mm Brembo axial master with a black/red ASV shorty lever. I'm currently using this master on my Duc Monster, so I wouldn't mind keeping it... Stock YZ rear rotor included as well along with a 45t sprocket. No line as I used it for a friends KTM setup. Also a white Acerbis SM fender thats spotless.

*price reduced* $625 for the wheels
$375 for the brake kit
$50 for the warmers. I'll throw these in if someone wants the package.

Email me at nwbikerider @ yahoo dot com. Located in the Seattle area

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not sure, but generally the WR's are a year behind the YZ on updates or changes. I need to look up the part number, but the wheel can fit the earlier axle with the correct bearing/seal/crush spacer kit. Talon hubs use the same bearing O.D on either fitment.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Somebody needs this. :D

Make me an offer, I'm real flexibile... and need the money. I may split up the kit as well if I get more interest in the wheels alone.

And I just got off the phone with KSR Wheels. The rear works with the '08 and earlier bikes with a simple sleave/spacer, part # 55140

1 - 11 of 11 Posts