SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello in advance. Just got a brand new 09 Klx250SF and seems people within this site could probably give me the best info on how to improve the bike. I have been riding/racing MX for years (Two Strokes) but I don't have a clue about 4 Stroke Street legal machines. SM here in Texas has not become that popular that I know of so just asking around prob will not help much. I need to open my bike up and let it be all that it can be without compromising the warranty. Any suggestions would be greatly apprieciated.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
im not sure what all that bike comes with, but im sure a good full system exhaust, and properly jetted carburator would really wake it up. also you can gain alot from sprocket changing, depending on what kind of riding you want to do. weight is also an issue. pull all the unneccesary stuff off.

there are not many SMs in this part of texas either. where are you at?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm just East of Houston and yes I plan to do these things to bike. Actually I just got done raising needle by way of a small washer do to the fact that the stock needle doesn't have adjustment slots and a clip. I did notice an improvement in the mid, but looking for more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts