Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Folks,
I'm selling my '09 Aprilia SXV 550. It has only 360 miles on it and is fresh from service/warranty work at AF1 Aprilia dealership. The bike is in great condition. Minor upgrades... hand guards, spools, axle protectors, water temp gauge, extra sprockets. Bought it, decided it's not quite what I need. This bike deserves a real supermoto guy.

$6,700

[email protected]m

-Curt

·
Registered
220 Posts
Doesn't have the same feel as those 1000's now does it.

It's Mike, I was the first guy out at MSR Houston with a 550. Moved to San Diego two years ago and haven't been to a track yet. :(

Might want to give it a bit more time before you sell it, it took me a while to get used to it but once I decided to just go with it, I loved it. Especially out-braking the sport bikes.

Good luck with your sale. Bump for a good guy.

Mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Make an offer, gents. She sits there in the garage on a battery tender just asking to be ridden.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Mike,
Yes, the bike is on the AF1 Aprilia forum as well. Pics coming soon. Not at home right now.

-Curt

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Hey don't you have one already? :D What are you doing with it?

This bike should be sold already. Sick price for a killer ride. These bikes put the SUPER in supermoto for sure.

I'd say you need to change into the real supermoto guy and keep it, I'll never sell mine.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hey don't you have one already? :D What are you doing with it?

This bike should be sold already. Sick price for a killer ride. These bikes put the SUPER in supermoto for sure.

I'd say you need to change into the real supermoto guy and keep it, I'll never sell mine.
Mine is an 07....that was a bad year for the SXV. I would love to get a new one, since it seems most of the issues have been sorted out. If the price is right, you just never know.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bike is in Houston. Pics posted tomorrow. It looks just like.... A stock SXV 550 with handguards and axle protectors. Ha ha ha ha. Ok... It has a digital water temp gauge.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.