SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 08 sm610 recently started running very erratically. It starts up and then seems to run fine for the first few minutes and then it develops a bad sputter/miss up higher in the rpms. The other day I literally made it a mile from my house and it started sputtering then died and wouldn't restart, but then oddly the next morning it started right up and as I brought the revs up in neutral after a few seconds it just started sputtering then died again and would not restart. I really am lost as to what it could be. Fuses are good, tank is not vapor locked (tried starting with cap off too) could it be something as simple as an electrical connection or a bad ground?? all I know is that this bike is extremely frustrating so far... also it does have the 2.2k resistor in the lambda sensor plug for the aftermarket exhaust and the connection there is good. I tried taking the resistor out and the neutral light instantly started flashing so I put it back. any help would be really appreciated. Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts