SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 08 SM610 is missing sometimes (not to consistent tho) in the middle to higher rpms. It never did this until I swapped the exhaust from a rigged up yoshimura pipe to a leo vince, and I also put a new battery in at the same time. Also, the rear running light stopped working (brake and signals still work) and the gas light is constantly on, even with a completely full tank... any help or tips would be appreciated!
Thanks

·
Registered
237 Posts
I've herd getting an irridum spark plug helps out with the power issue where it dips down at about 4000 rpm then comes back at 5.

Your fuel sensor wire probably came loose and is above the fuel line.

Check the fuses for the lights.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not as worried about the fuel gauge or the light, but think the missing could be bad fuel filter or possibly vapor locked tank (vents not working)?? its definitely more than just changing to a different plug. it sputters pretty bad in the middle to high rpms and seems to do it far worse as the bike warms up. Doesnt do it too badly when you first get on it and ride. and it only happens in the higher rpms. also the neutral light is not flashing or anything so no code...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts