SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am almost dead set on a 08 sm450r but it couldn't hurt to get all the information one could get .So does anyone know when the 09 models are coming out so maybe I can pick up an 08 for a deal.

·
Registered
39 Posts
08's just hit the floor earlier this spring... so for an 09 you'd have to wait a while. Why not a 510? same bike just bigger bore?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya I will Negotiate, Honestly how much do you think I could get an 08 sm510r TTLed. That's definitely true how I will always wonder if I should have got the 510. shit now I don't know. I don't really want to spend over 8500 because I'm going to buy a pair of te wheels and put dirt tires for the occasional trail ride.

·
Registered
136 Posts
i got a 08 450 and love it, i'm not really worried about what the 510 has to offer over it, it's got 10hp more that i know, and i'm not that worried about 10hp

·
Registered
638 Posts
The 450 is fine and the smaller piston means less stress, vibration. But more revs and slightly more dependability. But they both are extremely reliable bikes. Hint: aluminum lever protecters will pay for themselves if only used once and make good tie-down points.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts