SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kissed the rear end of a buddys slow 610 lol mostly tire contact to save both bikes i iamed for his rear maxxis! i was set at a good pace coming into a gravel road turn. he slowed i yelled keep going as a slid towards him. surrounded by barbed wire on both sides his bike looked like a good object to stop me!:headshake

its ok kind of plain guess you have to pay extra for a sticker lol any ideas on sticker kits? no luck on fleabay or searching here'

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
nice changes so far bro.... and if your gonna get a graffix kit for it, GO CUSTOM!!
getr something no one else has!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice changes so far bro.... and if your gonna get a graffix kit for it, GO CUSTOM!!
getr something no one else has!
Good idea! since my front fender is 2010 and rest of the bike 2008 will have issues ordering a a 2010 kit?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Take the front fender and put it in the trash, and replace the headlight back with ur (alien) light. Then contact (ckruzel) From http://www.drippinwet.com if you want stickers (graphics). Looked better before, even scuffed up. Just saying. BTW no grudge.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Forget about Chris Kruzel. I contacted him about getting a custom wrap done, he said he could do it and to call him...I called him and no answer. Replied to his original email about two weeks ago telling him to call me. Never heard from him.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Take the front fender and put it in the trash, and replace the headlight back with ur (alien) light. Then contact (ckruzel) From http://www.drippinwet.com if you want stickers (graphics). Looked better before, even scuffed up. Just saying. BTW no grudge.
I liked the look of the acerbis light but shit for quality! the leds stopped working after 2 months.

I will admit i like the original fender better but this one will grow on me.

No offense taken i am partial to both fenders. its still in the garage if anyone needs a spare just scuffed tire mark...

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Forget about Chris Kruzel. I contacted him about getting a custom wrap done, he said he could do it and to call him...I called him and no answer. Replied to his original email about two weeks ago telling him to call me. Never heard from him.
Thanks for the heads up!:laughingr

1 - 7 of 7 Posts