SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moto 400 in Dawsonville Ga , had this Factory Pro dyno truck at their "bike Night" tonight..$25 gets you a true HP Reading at the R wheel,,,$35 gets you Tuned if you have a powercommander installed.....

Mine is stock, save the missing "cat"

just as KTM says....61.1 HP

:eek:

·
Registered
634 Posts
WOW that curve up top looks like crap! Just shows the 690 motor really could use a tuning package! I also see that the top speed is about 125 that is high for a single. I wonder what it would be in the real world on GPS.

·
Registered
71 Posts
WOW that curve up top looks like crap! Just shows the 690 motor really could use a tuning package! I also see that the top speed is about 125 that is high for a single. I wonder what it would be in the real world on GPS.

I've hit an indicated 115 so far up on the Kancamagus Pass in NH.. still had a little bit more to give, but it gets less fun due to the windblast :thumbup:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nah, but I usually take the bike up that way a couple times a year. Scenery is much nicer than down here in SE PA :bike:

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Soggy, if you ever want to meet up and go ride, lemme know. Oh, and I am trying to convince a dude in Cumming to buy ProMoto's last 690 Duke, so he might want to tagalong

1 - 11 of 11 Posts