SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey guys, and possibly AWESOME gals. Up fs is my 2008 610 Husky. Have Bridgestone Battlax tires with about 1,500 miles on them, like new. Has brand new battery. A Regina o-ring chain, was installed same time tires were. I took off the stock muffler and had one custom made the right way :) and it sings a beautiful, low, pissed-off thumper tone!! I have all service records (oil changes lol) from the bikes birth til now. This thing is a blast to ride and runs super strong. I would love to hang onto it, but NEVER get the time to ride. Would rather see it go to a good home than sit in the garage and look pretty. When I cant ride, I will start the bike once every week and let it idle for 10 min and shut it off. I am asking $5,500 O.B.O. Thanks everyone for looking and be safe ridin!
PS: I cant seem to figure out how to get the exhaust pic any larger. PM me and I can send a better pic, thanks.
What's the mileage?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,
I'm pretty interested in the bike. Do you have more/larger pictures of the exhaust? Have there been any mapping updates or changes due to the exhaust? Maintenance history (oil changes, valve adjustment, etc.)? Any cooling issues?

Sorry for so many questions, feel free to PM
Thank you
~Dan

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
That was one beautiful bike! I didn't want to walk away from it but the guy said I couldn't test drive it, and it didn't want to start. Probably was a fluke but I didn't want to chance it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I noticed down in your sig that you do have the husky. Wanna race for pinks?:nutkick:
Wait a minute...close to 60 easy uncorked hp, 305 vs my 345lbs. Hmmmmm, yeah throw in some good twistys and a couple of jumps, I could take you easy:headshake
Nice bike ya got there.:clap:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts