SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I recently picked up the 610 SM that has the Leo Vince full pipe anda twin air filter. I assume it must have the chip as part of the Leo Vince setup, but its running lean - popping pretty strong on deceleration and feels like it's missing the juice beyond the lower end. Barely power wheelies in second - maybe 1' off the ground. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey all! I recently picked up the 610 SM that has the Leo Vince full pipe anda twin air filter. I assume it must have the chip as part of the Leo Vince setup, but its running lean - popping pretty strong on deceleration and feels like it's missing the juice beyond the lower end. Barely power wheelies in second - maybe 1' off the ground. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated!
Popping on deceleration implies rich.... Popping and backfires are caused by too much fuel in the system. Fuel is unburnt and ignites in the hot exhaust causing a backfire. Sounds rich to me mate. Is the 08 the first year of Fuel Injection?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts