SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at swapping the white plastics on my 07 SM610 for black or grey. Specifically the rear side number plates, as the fenders can be had by other means.

The 07 grey plastics are stupid expensive, but the 08 black pieces are very reasonable. Specifically the rear side number plates.

Anyone know for sure if the number plates would fit, or am I going to be the guinnea pig?:hmmm:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I am looking at swapping the white plastics on my 07 SM610 for black or grey. Specifically the rear side number plates, as the fenders can be had by other means.

The 07 grey plastics are stupid expensive, but the 08 black pieces are very reasonable. Specifically the rear side number plates.

Anyone know for sure if the number plates would fit, or am I going to be the guinnea pig?:hmmm:
where did you find said black pieces?

i'm not 100% but i don't think there will be any diff....

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes the 08 plastics will fit
hall has the black number plate panels too
23 bucks a side
Awesome they fit, $23 is a lot more "do-able" than the $60 for each 07 gray piece :infrandom

You sure about all the plastics or just the side number plates?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what is this hall that you speak of? sorry im kinda new to all the sm stuff and lookin for some new plastics for my husky.
halls-cycles.com

They have the parts diagrams in PDF format, then you just put the part numbers in the "add to cart" field, and it tells you the price. (dont use a space in the part #)

Some part #s seem to be invalid, probably have to call for those? :headscrat

·
Registered
76 Posts
thanks i will have to check that place out and i have one other guy who pm'ed me about the plastics we'll see what happens.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts