SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

before opening, i thought it'd be easily done without having to remove the clutchside case.

i thought wrong.. it couldnt come out because the clutch housing was bigger then d clutch cover hole.

hence, the clutch side case removal. thank u Husqvarna for equipping us with metal gaskets.

yeah..!! still pristine..

installed..

the bike's so much more fun to ride now when u have to dump 3 gears before backing it in.. be careful of how u space the black ring with the "U" shaped ends between the bolts holding the red "star" shaped thingy.. mine snapped 3 "U"s n they became a "C" the moment i tested the clutch because it was too close to the bolts.. it still works tho. i'm glad it snapped before i pieced the whole clutchside altogether..

·
Registered
131 Posts
Sweet! I want one but have been to poor to even look at them...

What brand is it and what kind of cost involved?

and thanks for the pics:thumbup:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its an STM n i paid $1K singapore dollars but i think its discounted. i saw on motostrano i think, its about $800 plus USD..

** yeah, its $939USD there..

·
Registered
115 Posts
Why did you removed the "clutch housing"?

i didn't need to remove that to put on my Suter slipperclutch?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the STM came with everything except the clutch plates.. i basically had to remove my whole stock clutch system, drop in the STM together with my stock clutch plates, n everything was good to go. see the 4th pic, jus above the stm clutch..? the whole clutch had to come out..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts