SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys.., what do u all use n where can i get them.. i've been searching around for axle sliders but cant seem to find anyone who's willing to say for sure it'll fit the 08. i'm looking for front axle sliders n rear axle block sliders so i can adjust my chain without having to remove the sliders..

any in-depth info on supermoto engineering n motovation axle block sliders would be appreciated..

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
u guys using the SME rear axle block sliders or just the axle sliders front n rear..? the rear axle sliders mount over the axle so we cant adjust the chain without removing it 1st.. i wanna get the axle block ones so i dont have to remove them just to adjust my chain..

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yes I got the block sliders in the red anno. and they install easy and look great!

I'll try and post a pic later.

·
Registered
181 Posts
i have the axle block sliders for the rear. mine are gold or something. it was the only color wheeling had in stock and i'm not fussy.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
which part number is it R6Tony? i dont want to order in n then find out it cant be used.. pls confirm yours is an 08 510 smr..

·
Registered
181 Posts
i just called the guy at wheeling cycle and said this is what i want. mine was for an '06, i'm assuming they're the same.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I just bought a set front,(rear blocks silver) at SME. They List
them 06 + 450/510 call them up and check.

I also bought a (red) catch can. There stuff looks nice,
I run a complete machine shop CNC, WaterJet, Lathes
ETC and could not make the stuff as Cheep $$$. I would
rather ride anyway. :bike:

07 510 SMR :thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts