SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my KTM 525EXC. The bike has 24 hrs. on it. It has been offroad twice and on road a number of times. Accessories that are on the bike are as follows:

Pro-bend handguards
KTM skidplate
KTM Supermoto Wheels w/5" rear and cush drive and conti-sport supermoto tires
JD jet kit

The supermoto wheels do not have rotors or sprockets.

The price is $7,200 with the supermoto wheels and $6,400 without. The pics are of the bike in off-road form (current setup). I have all lights to put it back to street legal mode. Here are some pics:

The bike is located at Milton, WV (zip code 25541). You can e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at (304) 541-5290.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im ready to make purchase, reply soon Thanks..

Not sure who you are. I did receive and e-mail from someone named Jeff. I replied to him this morning. Is this you? If so, sorry for the delay. If not, then I did not receive your e-mail. Please try again if that is the case.

Eric

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Not sure who you are. I did receive and e-mail from someone named Jeff. I replied to him this morning. Is this you? If so, sorry for the delay. If not, then I did not receive your e-mail. Please try again if that is the case.

Eric
that's him.....friend of mine i work with.....he said something about emailing you

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm still new to the world of SM, so forgive my ignorance, but any chance those wheels would fit my '03 525 EXC?

I think they will fit, except the '03 does not have a 26mm front axle. I think it is a 20mm. I think you can buy a newer model front axle to make them fit, but I am not sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts