SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2007 rmz 450 supermoto. It has about every aftermarket part possible... super clean.. New wiesco piston and rings.. it has a brand new set of $1200 sunline nickel colored wheels with rotors and sprocket.. supermoto set up has about 50 miles on it and has a clear tn title..and the title does NOT say off road only so it should be a breeze to get legal if that be the case. . dont need to sell it so NO low ballers or e mails.. it has hydrolic rekluse clutch.boyeson supercooler..full hinson clutch components.. all the asv bling.. full pro circuit ti exhaust...axle sliders.rg3 tripple clamps. race tech suspension gold valves.. works connection skid plates and guards.. 320mm front rotor brakes. not sure on the brand...and this list dont scrape the top of all the stuff the bike has its a true MUST SEE. anyone serious about buying the bike has a better chance to call me cause i do not get on here much.

it has a small led tail light and two small fog lights up front. not pictured. no stator just has a battery in the airbox.

willing to sell the SM set up (wheels tires sprockets hubs front brakes. all SM stuff for $1100 obo)
i do not have the dirt set up but am willing to trade the sm set up for a dirt set up.

also a ktm 450sm thats street legal would b a good trade for me
the bike as it sets is at $4999obo
contact 828-460-0734 mike

By mikebasney at 2010-10-20

By mikebasney at 2010-10-10

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on boys its obo shoot me some offers. Not really interested in crotch rockets but another 450 of some kind that is street legal would catch my attention...or cars trucks ect....

·
Registered
112 Posts
?

What's the history on the bike, who's was it before it was yours? Hour meter? What have you been doing on it(track bike, commute)? Why ya sellin?

Where ya located?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
What's the history on the bike, who's was it before it was yours? Hour meter? What have you been doing on it(track bike, commute)? Why ya sellin?

Where ya located?
history on the bike is i got it from a friend who used it to ride woods..he converted it the day he got it back from the new top end and rode it once. i traded a crf450r sm for it. it has about 3 hours on the new top end. ive only rode it a handfull of times to ride up nc 80 and the diamand back(226a) no track days or anything. im located in marion nc 28752 and there is no reason as to why im selling it except i guess to make a dollar on it.......i dont have to sell it and will eventually make it legal if it dont sell

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Looks good

I'm sure it wouldn't hurt if you got some bigger pictures...:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
It was an idea, but I didnt notice that you said your friend rode it in the woods..... That kinda turned me off. How long did he use it in the woods?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It was an idea, but I didnt notice that you said your friend rode it in the woods..... That kinda turned me off. How long did he use it in the woods?
If I was to put a estimate on the total hours he rode it in the woods I would guess a high total of maybe 20. That was on the old top end. The bike is immaculant for it to have seen dirt. Ill take bigger more detailed pics soon

1 - 20 of 21 Posts