SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have my 07 510 SMR parted out and ready for sale.

I bought the bike from a user here back in 07 where it's life began at Loudon NH.
I took it to Deals Gap 3 times, all over the New England back roads, rode it over the Continental divide on Loveland pass and the canyons out here in So.Cal. This bike has seen plenty and given me more fun than any other bike, but that time was always on a timer and I knew it.. around the 225 hr mark The countershaft bearing inside the motor threw it's retainer cage and needs to be replaced. Pictures of motor below. That was my signal our time was over so she goes the way of parts so others can keep enjoying her.

Everything is pictured.. if you see a pic it's still available. As the item sells it will be replaced by a SOLD picture. That's the easy way to adjust the post once the editing period is over.

The bike is stock except for a few key bits: Triples, damper, vortex widebars, JD jetting, catch can, rad covers, heal exhaust guard and some race plastics.

Here she is just a few months ago atop Palomar Mtn.

On with the part out..

ALL SALES ARE FINAL!! NO RETURNS!! NO TRADES!!

PARTS WILL FIT MOST YEARS, IT'S UP TO YOU TO DETERMINE IF IT FITS YOUR BIKE, NOT ME.

SHIPPING IS DONE VIA USPS PRIORITY BOX. IF IT FITS IT SHIPS FOR $10.95 or $14.95

OTHERWISWE IT GOES UPS FROM 92131 ZIP CODE

ALL UPS SHIPPING STARTS @ $12.50 AND INCREASES $.75 PER POUND

I'VE INCLUDED WEIGHTS OF THE ITEMS SO YOU CAN ESTIMATE THE SHIPPING. I'M TO BUSY TO RUN BACK AND FORTH TO WEIGH PACKAGES SO USE YOUR HEAD AND ESTIMATE THE SHIPPING. IF YOU'RE SHORT I'LL BILL YOU, OVER I'LL REFUND.

ALL PAYMENTS GO THROUGH PAYPAL, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IS INCLUDED

BEST OFFERS, SEND PM AND IF I LIKE IT WILL REPLY WITH PAYPAL LINK.

First up is the GOLD of this part out, the Zero-offset triple clamps paired with a GPR damper w/Vortex widebar package.

The Triple was made by Tri-Star and GMD Computrack out of Boston. You can contact GMD and ask for Peter Kates and he'll tell you all about them. These are very rare and can no longer be made. They make a substantial difference in your turning and stability. If you race, these are a must have.

$1200 for the combo $1000 for the Triples $375 for the Damper/bars to break the set Ship = 20lbs - 10 lbs - 10 lbs

Computer - $175 - ship= $14.95
No idea how many miles, I always left it on trip miles to know when to add fuel (this is a warranty, the original computer got wet and shorted out, they sent this one 8 months later so bike was run for 6 months w/out computer

Handle Bar Switches Left and Right $25 ship = $14.95

Stock mirrors in a box - $35 - Ship = $14.95

Vortex oversize supercorss bar - $50 - ship = 6 lbs

Front Brake assembley - $100 - Ship = $14.95

Rear brake assembley - $100 - Ship = $14.95

Clutch assembly (has slight leak at lever piston) - $75 - ship = $14.95

Throttle assembley - $35 - ship = $14.95

Cycra Pro Bends w/triple mounting hardware - extra bits and pieces - $75 - ship= 8 lbs
These have been crashed 6 times.. slightly bent but bolt right up.

Stock Fork tubes - $350 - Ship = 50 lbs (oversize)

Rear Shock w/stock spring - $175 - Ship = 25 lbs

Stock Triples - $75 - Ship = 10 lbs

Stock bars and clamp - $45 - Ship 8 lbs

Gas Tank - $150 - Ship 12 lbs

Seat - $50 - ship 8 lbs

Complete race plastics- have scratches and frankenstein zip ties on left tank shroud
- $150 - Ship- 30 lbs (oversize or 2 boxes)

Rooster Heel exhaust guard - $20 - Ship = $10.95

Horn - $25 - Ship - $10.95

Kickstand - no bolts, they fell off - $35 - Ship = 5lbs

Radiators and hoses - $100 - Ship = 10 lbs

Airbox - $35 - Ship = 8 lbs

Rooster Radiator guards for rads - $40 - Ship = $14.95

Gear Shifter - $15 - Ship = $10.95

Stock BENT exhaust (bent mid pipe and can after last crash, don't line up right but works) - $65 - Ship = 30 lbs

Stock GOOD exhaust (bought to replace bent parts above) -$100 - Ship = 30 lbs

Stock Street rear fender w/emission info and plate holder (need this sticker to reg bike) - $50 - Ship = 15lbs (oversize)

Stock Wheel set - $750 - Ship = 50lbs - mild scratches as i do my own tire changes.
comes with rotors and sprocket(42T Renthal) Front tire will be removed, rear tire is brand new (less than 100 miles) BT003 street.

Spare Rear wheel - $250 - Ship = $12.50 + $50

Wiring and electircal - $15 - $75 - Ship = $8.95 - $14.95

Swing Arm - $350 - Ship = 40 lbs (dirty in pic, will be cleaned before ship)

Frame - $500 (comes with CA title) - ship = 75 lbs
Subframe - $285 - Ship - 20lbs (oversize)

Motor - $575 AS IS (needs new counter shaft bearing - Ship = QUOTE!
Motor comes whole with starter, mag, clutch and all covers.

OK I think that's it.. any questions please ask and if it's not pictured, it's been sold.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is the front master cylinder brembo? If so I got dibs...
Yes it is
Even have a spare set of pads to toss in.

It may be a Husky EOM body, but the lever is Ducati 996/999 lever hardware. (Bet the Husky guys didn't know that one :D)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Yes it is
Even have a spare set of pads to toss in.

It may be a Husky EOM body, but the lever is Ducati 996/999 lever hardware. (Bet the Husky guys didn't know that one :D)
That's not quite correct. The lever is the same as the Duc 748/916/996/Multistrada, and certain Monsters.

The 999 Lever is not the same. The 999 uses radial brembo master cylinder.

And yes - us Husky guys know all about this.:D

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's not quite correct. The lever is the same as the Duc 748/916/996/Multistrada, and certain Monsters.

The 999 Lever is not the same. The 999 uses radial brembo master cylinder.

And yes - us Husky guys know all about this.:D
I only knew that as I bought a lever from Yoyodyne many yrs ago and the guy told me the husky bodys use 996 levers. The 999 was a complete different year and a typo on my side.

·
Registered
724 Posts
the street rear fender- do all the lights work? any turn signals? and how long is it from tip to where it mounts?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is the front master cylinder brembo? If so I got dibs...
Shipped via USPS today.. tracking #

0311 1660 0001 9737 3617

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hell didn't even see that u added a tracking number:headscrat

Either way I woke up and found this box in my living room...already installed it on my Dizzer too:bannana:

Stand up guy with fast as hell shipping and no BS
Thanks alot!!

Adam

1 - 20 of 65 Posts