SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought new in April '07. Clear title in hand.:bike:

Have completely loved this bike. Since then have moved and don't have time/opportunity to exploit it.

Completely street legal. Only mods have been the throttle/jetting changes needed to open her up.

Brand new Michilin Power tires.

If you decide to adopt, she'll be replaced with more family friendly fun (with four wheels). Other bikes in the stable would miss her, but the family calls. If there isn't interest, I'll be relieved I can keep her!

E-mail me for plenty of high-res pics...

·
Registered
646 Posts
man those monster s4rs are sexy! free bump from a fellow husky rider

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

Thanks for the accolades, all!:clap:

Curly, are either of your scoots licensed? If so, you've gotta show me the right places to ride around here!:bike:

Seems I just took the knobbies off my KTM and then I found some of the local off-road parks here!:headshake She rides MUCH better on the highway with the dual sport tires, but those dunes in town are calling for knobbies! Surprising how few folks around here have heard of KTM. Husqvarna is just a chain saw/lawn mower name to most folks round these parts...:headscrat

·
Registered
161 Posts
No, unfortunately they're not. The only places I've found to ride are Black Hills and any of the SEMRA tracks you feel like traveling to.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yup, $6k in Albany, GA.

It's a proud price because I'm really fond of her. If someone else feels the same way, they'll understand. (It's tough to let them go some times...):headshake

If she doesn't sell, it'll be a sure sign that she should stay.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mileage

Only 2,485 miles total! :bike:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Message sent...

Sent additional pic's your way.