SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 07 Suzuki DR-Z400SM in Denver, CO. Eddie Sisneros at Epic Motosports installed a 440 big bore kit, along with an E model base gasket that ups the compression ratio. Combined with the FCR-39MX carb and the MRD SSW pipe, this bike makes over 30% more power than a stock bike. It will run alongside pretty much any 450, but can just as easily sit in traffic as a commuter.

Along with the big bore kit, carb, pipe, and base gasket, I have added a 39 tooth sprocket (new about a month ago, along with o-ring chain and front sprocket) Trailtech Vapor computer, zeta brake and clutch levers, front venhill stainless braided brake line, Zeta handguards, luggage rack, edge tail light, LED rear blinkers, EBC brake pads, Thumpertalk case savers, heavier aftermarket fork springs, revalved forks for 200 lb rider, MCCT, and I'm sure more that I'm missing. I have set up this bike exactly as I wanted it. Also I have a radial mount brake setup for the DR-Z. All that is needed is a 320 rotor. I got $500 into it and decided I enjoyed taking off the front tire easily.

However, time has come to get a bike the wife and I can both ride on. I am looking for an FJR1300, and would trade for one if the right one came along. I'm in no hurry to sell, so no low-ball offers. This bike will NOT disappoint.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On the frame- quite a few. Probably just south of 20k. The motor is fresh (Big bore) as of around 6k ago.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now $4200

Price drop- apparently I'm way over valuing my price. I'll drop it to $4200 obo.

·
Registered
719 Posts
you just need to keep it and come out racing, that's all. Start saving up for something you can two-up with and keep the DRZ. Bikes are going to be cheap in a few months if not weeks around here. Cash in hand=bike for cheap

At least come out and watch the pro race this Saturday at IMI.

Sorry to jack your thread but had to :nutkick: just a little because we've never seen you out racing.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd like to stay in the tard realm, but for now I would like to pay on the FJR I just got off of- 3 day 1500 mile trip. Now it needs new tires and a new wheel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts