SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my bone stock drz last tuesday and fell in love!
today bought racetech 6kg rear spring, fmf powercore + powerbomb header and new avon storm 2 tire.
They should all be here tuesday, im also doing the 3x3 tomorrow and buying a jet kit; seems like its running lean.
Any other suggestions? and if your in the area of columbus, GA pm me :bannana:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just finished the bike Thursday and what a difference just the rear spring has made, totally new bike. The powercore with the powerbomb along with 3x3 and a DJ jet kit make the torque throughout the powerband insane. Im having Cannon Racecraft coil me .54kg front springs, anyone have any experience with that company?
Loved the bike so much rode 215 miles Friday and today. :lol:

·
Registered
294 Posts
First off welcome to the forum and welcome to the dizzer world :) I'm out here in California so unless you want to ride your ass and cherry bomb header out to CA to ride then I don't think we'll get too hahaha. But anyways glad you're enjoying the drz!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wish i could add some pics, for whatever reason i get a upload fail line 0 whenever i attempt to upload pics :headshake

Anyone ever had trouble with their running lights on the DRZ? My brake light works but my running light for nighttime riding doesnt work and i have traced all connections and found no fault, any advice? When i put the selector to park the taillight doesnt work :headscrat

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just bought an 07 a couple months ago. I hear yellow is the fastest! :D did you check the connector behind the right number plate exhaust side?

Did you cut your exhaust plastic yourself?? i really like that look, that fairing is way to big IMHO :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Looking good man!

Regarding the tail lamp... check the simple things first. Remove the bulb and look at the filament. There are two "strings". One (larger) for the brake lamp, one for the running lamp.

It could be one is bad, but the other is good.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im still trying to find the time to no b/s sit down and find out where the problem is with the wiring.. but its kinda hard to justify not riding when the suns still shining :cheers:

its definitely a new experience riding in mud with street tires, really sqirrelly but thats half the fun!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looking good man!

Regarding the tail lamp... check the simple things first. Remove the bulb and look at the filament. There are two "strings". One (larger) for the brake lamp, one for the running lamp.

It could be one is bad, but the other is good.
+1 :clap:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts