SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Clean Title, low hours, professionally maintained. Top Quality Parts throughout.

Frame has clean Title and has never been ridden offroad, includes all motor mount bolts and swingarm pivot. Like new lower bearing race installed, no dents or damage along the lower frame rails. Asking $750 obo

Motocross Front Suspension has been completely rebuilt with the full Race Tech G2-R valving and all new bushings and seals. Replaced the lower chrome tube due to a small nick in the chrome. These have been installed but not even ridden on since the rebuild. Asking $700 obo.

STM Slipper Clutch Great Condition. Very low hours. $500 obo

Rear Subframe: All stock Asking $75 obo

Airbox: $25 obo

Fluidyne Radiators: Near Perfect Condition. Asking $250 obo

Electrical harness: Complete with Kill Switch. Asking $40 obo

Rear Brake Assembly: Complete with Pedal, Master cylinder, Caliper and Carrier. Asking $150 obo.

Seat: Complete with no rips, tears and very little fading on the logos: Asking $75 obo.

Fuel tank: Perfect condition: Asking $100 obo.

Upper Triple Clamp: Great Condition. Comes with Stock Handlebar Mounts and cones. Asking $40 obo

Hotcam Stage 3 Camshaft: Superfinished and Cryo treated. 9 out of 10 condition. Asking $75.

Swingarm Assy: Complete with all bolts and linkage assembly: $150 obo

Please PM or email with any questions. All prices are OBO so please feel free to make an offer.

Paypal preferred

Chris
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
I'll trade you a Remington 700 Varmit (bull barrel) .308 for that steering stabalizierl. With less than 200 rds through it.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
do you still have the plastics?

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
coin sent for the dampner!

·
Registered
727 Posts
I hate people like me for asking questions like this, but... Will that shock fit other years? I could only find a shock on the Ohlins website for 2011 CRF's.

The Honda parts #'s for the 07 CRF and the 03 CRF shocks are different, but the pictures in the fiche look identical.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will check the application guide for you. I believe they are the same from 02 to 07. The honda #'s reflect the different internal valving.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
it will fit 02 -08! i have the same shock and had it on both my 04 and 06

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
If you have a hard time selling the subframe, please let me know. I might be interested in it. I bent mine a little and for the right price I might want to replace it.

Where are these parts located?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts