SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
there was a street model run 4th, 4th, 3rd at a local track. it had a excel wheels and brembo front brake other that that it was stock. the blinkers and lights were off of it. toby.

·
Registered
148 Posts
It was an ama rider that rode it. He said the bike handles very well. they are working on a few things but its fuel injected, good components and has great potential.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
What does that thing weight just out of curiosity? I checked out the specs and it looks fairly impressive. EFI, Ohlins front and rear, aluminum chassis, etc. How's it compare to more mainstream bikes?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it weighs around 235 which is pretty close to others..Its actually really good when you get the right map for the EFI.:thumbup: The bike should be even better in about 3 months when all of our good parts show up..

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
it weighs around 235 which is pretty close to others..Its actually really good when you get the right map for the EFI.:thumbup: The bike should be even better in about 3 months when all of our good parts show up..
Saw this post from a while back, thought I could shed some light on it in case anyone ever asks what an ATK/Cannondale weighs.

·
Registered
92 Posts
know this is an old thread, but i saw a recent post. on the atk web site they show a 46mm ohlins fork up front for all the 450 models (sumo included). considering the other manufaturers put 48mm forks on their bikes (even on mx bikes) is the handling compromised on this bike or is it pretty close in comparison? i wonder if atk offers an upgrade to 48mm tubes. probably since the intimidator 700 has 48mm forks on it. if anyone knows spill it.

rich

·
Registered
92 Posts
were they 46mm or 48mm? i just want to know what kind of difference in handling the two have. it seems like the 450 supermoto is a great deal, but considering stock mx bikes come with 48mm, you could just set them up for sumo. i saw that the 700cc two stroke they have has 48mm tubes so i wonder if they could just add an extra amount to have those come with it. just curious.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts