SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[/B]

Excellent condition 06 CRF450X CALIFORNIA PLATED!!!![/B]

Very clean bike and adult owned, runs perfect.Full synthetic oils changed every 3 rides (only ridden on the pavement). It's been Rarely ridden the last year, except for a 6 mile round trip to work once a month.
No issues, garage kept and pampered.

-Engine is stock and bike is maintained by a professional race Mechanic. Just recently checked for valve clearance and complete tune up.
-Pro Circuit Full Titanium exhaust system w/ Carbon Fiber Header cover.
-Flex Jet Kit
-Excel Rims (17'' front w/ 5" Rear!) Also, rear wheel was adjusted to minimize wheel slap
-Gold Talon Hubs
-Big Brakes--Motor Master Caliper and Rotor
-One-off Radial brake M/C
-ASV clutch lever
-Scotts Steering Stabilizer
-Pro Moto Billet kickstand. Shortened to Supermoto height. Tucks away under the # plate
-Airbox and pink wire mod done
-Trail Tech X2 Halogen Headlight -wires shrink-wrapped and hidden with proper connections
-Sunline Folding Shift lever, Sunline gas stop, Zeta crankcase saver, billet sprocket washer,
-SM Engineering: Front sliders, Rear Axle Block/sliders and handlebar Sliders
-SME Carb Catch Can Tube
-Cycra full handguards.
-Works Connection Radiator Braces
-TRAIL TECH STEALTH VAPOR COMPUTER KIT: Speedometer, Tach, Engine temp, Clock, Odometer...it does everything! AND the Wires are hidden and laced! (7 Hours of labor) http://trailtech.net/vapor.html
-Light Speed Carbon Fiber skid plate
-All new Black Plastics with black SGR seat cover
-Full Plastics Custom Stickers made and put on by Dirt Digits...$350+ no bubbles.
-Keiti mini oval carbon fiber-look blinkers (front & rear sets) --wires shrink wrapped and hidden with proper connections
-Epic Supermoto Chain Guide
-push button start option--X model
-also have the stock dirt wheels and tires if intersted.
-Best of ALL...it's Street LEGAL and CA plated!!!!

A Lot of Time and Effort went into this bike...guaranteed you'll have the sickest Supermoto in the canyons!....

Email me for more detailed pics. You won't be disappointed. No low baller please...this bike has a lot of time and money into it and it's a rare to find Plated CRF Supermoto!!!
$6480 Located in Carson, CA 90745.
Text 310 344-2817
Email [email protected]

·
Registered
67 Posts
Nicely done. If I lived closer, my wife would really be mad at me about now.:lol: Plus I've got to sell the Versys before I get another supermoto. Good luck on selling a sharp bike.

·
Registered
23 Posts
please dont be pissed at me, but just when you sell it write up a provision that there is no guarantee the bike will stay plated if transfered in CA. I just got beat the hell up by a buyer because of this... my 06 did not transfer into his name, they pulled the plate and I got effed on the back hand.... had to buy the damn bike back, without a plate. hope you have better luck then me!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
please dont be pissed at me, but just when you sell it write up a provision that there is no guarantee the bike will stay plated if transfered in CA. I just got beat the hell up by a buyer because of this... my 06 did not transfer into his name, they pulled the plate and I got effed on the back hand.... had to buy the damn bike back, without a plate. hope you have better luck then me!
Did you talk to the dmv to see what happened? so heads up to interested parties in another state, please do some research and confirmation with your respective dmv's.
Thanks for the heads up...btw, which state was your buyer trying to register the bike in?

·
Registered
23 Posts
it was CA to CA, I registered the bike with a plate in 06 as soon as I got the bike, in 07 CARB closed the loop hole and the rules for CA is only bikes 04 and OLDER dont have to worry about plates being renigged. just dont want someone going through the same BS as I did, I have heard a few slippin by the system but mine did not..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bought this bike stock from an old guy last year already plated. had no problems what so ever.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the heads up though. :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What's up fellas! Just took a bike for a spin today for several miles.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Have you done any work to the suspension? I didnt see it listed in your post. What weight is it set up for? Shortened for supermoto? And are you looking for a trade or cash?

Drew

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Have you done any work to the suspension? I didnt see it listed in your post. What weight is it set up for? Shortened for supermoto? And are you looking for a trade or cash?

Drew
Hey drew,
because I didn't use this bike for other than putting around town and some track days at Adams, I didn't want to spend the money on suspension setup. I think the previous owner set out up for 180lbs rider though, but at the time he had the dirt set up on and used the bike for occasional rides as well.
Shoot....I still haven't set up my suspension on my track bike! Lol

Also looking for cash ideally...need to pay for the 2009 R6 I just bought which is the ONLY reason why I'm styling this beauty.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
inluding the Dirt setup

hey fellas,

i'll be including the dirt wheels as an added bonus
shoot me an email or text...310 344 2817, [email protected]

1 - 20 of 40 Posts