SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My stator went on my bike. I bought it a little less than a year ago I believe the guy who had it before me put an electro sport stator in it. I did some research and ended up going with a stator from electrex world ltd a company from the UK. I probably should have done this before I went and ordered it but here I am. I wanted to know if anyone's had experience working with these guys and what I should expect from them. Also there are a bunch of people saying electrex is moose which I am almost positive it is not, I know that ELECTRO sport sells the shitty moose stators and am pretty sure that electrex world has no affiliation with moose and I just wanted to confirm that bit of info.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Good luck with your denial of association. :anim_peep:

seriously though the only stator that seemed to last in the 06+ YZ's were the proracing stators from the UK as well if i remember right.

just search YZ450 stator/lighting and there are plenty of threads on it im sure youve found a few from what you've stated. But I'd try to cancel that order and get the proracing one if i were you.

good luck.

z

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well some say they come from the same chinese distributer, others say they aren't related at all. Seems like not to many people are on the same page with this company. Haven't seen anyone posting any feed back on the electrex world stator in this bike so I might as well be the one to test it out and determine wether its reliable or not. So at this point i am going to sit back and cross my fingers but if anyone has any personal experience with this particular stator it would be great.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Call tech support and ask the if the stator upgrade is wired to the the stock output. If they are NOT separate it will not last. I have a proracing that I bought used and have 2000+ miles on it.

Good Luck:thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts