SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 560 ktm sm with ktm black spoke 17" hard parts non-damped wheels on it . black ktm hand guards, dunlop tires have less than three rides on them. bike was never down or raced, 61 year old rider. the right side crank bearing went bad as some of them did and ktm stepped up to the plate and bought all the parts to repair. new piston and cylinder, crankshaft,which is expertly welded and trued by an expert crank shop. all new bearings and seals,already installed in cases. new complete engine gasket set and oil filters. bike was under the 30 day warranty period. engine is ready to assemble do it your way for $4500.00 or ready to race for $4900.00 also has ktm step saddle,included. bike is in spokane,wa. thanks,mike t.

·
Registered
556 Posts
i have a 560 ktm sm with ktm black spoke 17" hard parts non-damped wheels on it . black ktm hand guards, dunlop tires have less than three rides on them. bike was never down or raced, 61 year old rider. the right side crank bearing went bad as some of them did and ktm stepped up to the plate and bought all the parts to repair. new piston and cylinder, crankshaft,which is expertly welded and trued by an expert crank shop. all new bearings and seals,already installed in cases. new complete engine gasket set and oil filters. bike was under the 30 day warranty period. engine is ready to assemble do it your way for $4500.00 or ready to race for $4900.00 also has ktm step saddle,included. bike is in spokane,wa. thanks,mike t.
Am I reading correctly that the motor is still apart, but you will have it assembled for an additional $400 making the price $4900?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, that is correct. work would be done by an expert 45 years a technician,bmw and ktm motorcycles. thanks mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts