SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont ride this bike enough to justify keeping it in the garage even though it looks pretty sitting their someone else would put it to better use.

06 Kawi zx6rr bought brand new in June of 2006, rode it for 11 months on the street before turning it into a trackbike @ 2200 miles. Bike has never been down, never ridden in the rain and has only seen 4 trackdays in the begginer or intermediate group. Bike has a clean title and has been on planned non operation with DMV since May of 07'(so no late fees are due).

Goodies:
-current mileage is about 2700 miles (probably less due to the gearing)

-Cheetah race body work proffesionally painted (has a minor paint chip where the bolt hole is for the tail section) with spare front fender and gas tank cover
-Vortex rearsets
-Vortex front and rear sprockets ( -1, +2)
-Vortex gas cap
-Woodcraft clip-ons
-Woodcraft frame sliders
-Power commander
-XT laptimer w/6ft cord
-Akroprovic slip on
-Toby steering dampner
-CRG levers
-Goodridge kevlar brake lines (front and rear)

I will include street bodywork THAT IS NOT from my bike, my buddy laid down his 636 and is shipping his scraped up bodywork to me that includes: upper, both lowers, mids, and rear tail. I still originally have from my bike both mirrors, clipons, switches, rear tailight and other misc. stuff, only thing you need is a front headlight to make the bike street legal again. All harness' are still intact. I will also include a rear stand, a canopy, and a battery tender

I'm asking $6000 for everything but will consider a trade plus cash for a well setup motard (doesn;t have to be street legal) or a newer dirt bike 4 stroke 250. I will NOT part out anything so save your breath, it all goes as one or nothing at all reach me at cjimen31 at gmail dot com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts