SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't really know where to put this so I figured California boards would be best.

Hey Guys,

What do you think this would be worth to someone in CA. A permanent CA Plated CRF450 frame... Ebay has frames without California street legal title and plate for roughly $300.

I've seen complete plated sumo 06 crf's go for anywhere between $6,000 up to $9,000 depending on the mods/condition of the bike.

So how much just for the plated frame?

Thanks.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha thanks, I'm not sure if I want to sell it or build a bike yet, I guess the general consensus will dictate which road to take...

So how much would you pay for this frame, assuming you wanted to switch to the Red Side!!!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
haha thanks, I'm not sure if I want to sell it or build a bike yet, I guess the general consensus will dictate which road to take...

So how much would you pay for this frame, assuming you wanted to switch to the Red Side!!!

Frame......:headscrat........If I had red parts or the ability to obtain red parts relatively inexpensive I think for a plated Ca. CRF I'd pay $400-500. If it had swingarm and subframe I'd go up. It's hard to say because to the person who realizes that this is rare frame to find and that Ca. will most likely not be plating stuff like this anymore. IMOP this is a bitchn part for sale. And anyone who wants to build the ultimate Honda streetard can buy this frame and start the ground work with an already plated CRF.

Now find a blue frame Ca. plated for me:rofl: I have a line on a couple plated WRs out of state, but I don't know the laws on out of state to Ca. plating?

·
Registered
47 Posts
So just moving to Ca, I'm wondering why Ca will not plate things like this anymore? I've noticed that any of the supermotos out here are just obecenely expensive. I assume its because Cali is making them few and far between items?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts