SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm building a 2005 RM-Z450 for the street and need a little help finding a good stator and regulator/rectifier. I found a stator from ElectroSport but can't seem I find a reg/rec. any suggestions?

Also, what is the best sprocket combo for street use, I have a 4 speed and would like to keep up with traffic if I decide to get in the highway.

Any help would be great!!

·
Registered
9 Posts

Monthly bump for updates.

Let's see some 'after' pics with the donated/discounted parts you received...

·
Registered
9 Posts

Monthly bump for updates.

Jason, why did you suddenly quit posting on the forum?

It is easy to see that you've been lurking here.

Certainly you've installed those donated and discounted parts by now.

At least post some pics...

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
Is this the bike that was being built for the wounded warrior veterans program?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is this the bike that was being built for the wounded warrior veterans program?

This bike was never being built for the Wounded Warrior Project (WWP).

That said, it is the same bike/member who created a thread a couple of months ago lying through his teeth about being in contact w/ the WWP, etc.

When asked for clarification/proof, he quickly deleted the posts then had a Mod delete the entire thread after being provided proof that he deleted posts.

People donated and provided discounted parts to this member with the deceived perception that the bike was being used for the WWP - which is not true whatsoever.

The least he can do is post up some progress pics and pimp his donated/discounted parts.

Where are you at Motox13 (aka Jason)?

·
Registered
141 Posts
SKT he actually received discounted parts and donations of false circumstances? Even if he has affiliation with the WWP, im sure many wouldn't be too happy he benefited from them . I honestly do not know the situation, but recall the "build" thread

·
Registered
9 Posts
SKT he actually received discounted parts and donations of false circumstances? Even if he has affiliation with the WWP, im sure many wouldn't be too happy he benefited from them . I honestly do not know the situation, but recall the "build" thread

Yes, he received donated and discounted parts using the WWP name.

Not only was his previous thread extremely misleading, he was also caught in a web of lies - including that he was in contact w/ WWP about his build and they approved it. When asked for additional detail/clarification, he quickly deleted his previous posts and denied making them.

I have screenshots of the entire thread before it was deleted.

Ironic that he was very active when he was fraudulently scamming people, but suddenly stopped posting on this forum after getting busted.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Man, what a situation. I couldn't imagine someone benefiting like that.

SKT you seem pretty on top of the whole thing!

·
Registered
9 Posts

Jason (aka Motox13),

Have you installed all of the discounted and donated parts that you scammed people out of yet?

If so, post up some pics. All things considered, it is the least you could do...

You've been on this site recently, why the sudden lack of posting!?!

·
Registered
9 Posts

Jason,

Why did you stop posting after you scammed members into giving you free and discounted parts for your bike?

The least you could do is post some updated pics of your bike and come clean w/ your hoax WWP scam.

Looking forward to your response.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts