SuperMoto Junkie banner

05' KTM 450 SMR Tagged and Streeted

11K views 118 replies 30 participants last post by  rig chaser 
#1 ·
I have an 05' KTM 450 SMR that has been streeted and tagged. The bike is excellent condition and only has 23 hrs on it. The bike is completely stock except for the street mods: 08' KTM EXC headlight, DRC Edge 2 tail light, and Trail Tech switch, rec/reg, and 12v batttery. Feel free to email, pm, or call (901)237-1575.

Thanks Tim

Price: $4800.00 obo or trade for a Buell Lightning or other street bike.

View attachment 44890
View attachment 44892
View attachment 44893

#21 ·
I got a 98 honda vfr800 13k like new except small scratchs on front rim from me changing the tires, could be buffed out. This was the vintage year for vfr's. Or a 86 yamaha srx 6, the only jap. bike I know that is appreciating. One year to the states. It is a 9.5 out of 10. a attention getter at deals gap. I would throw in 1500 with srx.

#23 ·
HI everyone . My name is Mike. I live here in albuquerque Newmexico. I frequently ride wiht the Outermost crew and I am avidly looking for a super motard in the surrounding states...Im interested in your ktm....please send me a private message to work out contact information so we can talk more about the bike..thanks!

#30 ·
I can't quite tell from the image, but what street gear does it have? two-beam headlight? Turn signals? Mirrors?

I have a 1997 Blackbird for sale currently if you are interested.

EDIT>> Sorry, I must have missed page two, you are no longer looking for a trade and it needs one mirror... but is it a two-beam headlight?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.