SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 05' KTM 450 SMR that has been streeted and tagged. The bike is excellent condition and only has 23 hrs on it. The bike is completely stock except for the street mods: 08' KTM EXC headlight, DRC Edge 2 tail light, and Trail Tech switch, rec/reg, and 12v batttery. Feel free to email, pm, or call (901)237-1575.

Thanks Tim

Price: $4800.00 obo or trade for a Buell Lightning or other street bike.

View attachment 44890
View attachment 44892
View attachment 44893

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, the bike is located in Memphis, TN. Willing to ship too.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Keyed ignition?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, but it easily could be done.

It's off the subject, but how far are you away from Silverthorn? My little brother lives there and is pursuing goals as being a ski bum.

·
Registered
753 Posts
That's a very nice quad, but I'm looking for street bike. Thanks...
i have a 97 katana 600 that i layed down (twice). i could give you that and some cash.
it needs a new rear tire and most of the plastics are scratched. and something is wrong with the engine. i think the carbs are gunked up or something. it ran fine. parked it one day and then it seemed like it would run lean once it got over 6k rpm. its not mint by any means it needs some work but would be a great first street bike.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have a 97 katana 600 that i layed down (twice). i could give you that and some cash.
it needs a new rear tire and most of the plastics are scratched. and something is wrong with the engine. i think the carbs are gunked up or something. it ran fine. parked it one day and then it seemed like it would run lean once it got over 6k rpm. its not mint by any means it needs some work but would be a great first street bike.

Thanks for the offer, but I just bought a Buell Lightning.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's plated in TN. All it needs is a left side mirror. I will be traveling that way. Let me know if your interested. I can deliver.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts