SuperMoto Junkie banner

05 Husky SMR dirt wheel kit

743 views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  ELMIRAGEDRZ400 
#1 ·
I bought this te wheel set from husky when I bought my bike new. It took about 6 months to get the parts.
Here is what you get
excel front wheel
excel rear wheel
husky hubs
rotors
front axle
spacers
rear sprocket.
new front tire with one ride
rear tire with one ride

I DID NOT get the smaller te caliper so I used the large brembo.
I did recently contact an ebay seller fugisfactory and he did have one for $75.00 .

I'll sell for $800
thanks
Richard
keywords te wheels smr

#5 ·
pics posted

I am in Arizona.
This kit fit a 2005 with NON radial mount caliper. Since the rotors are the same it probably will fit but I am not 100% sure.

Here are a few pics of the wheels/tires. For some reason I can't upload pics, it start but then in the pop up box it gives the crappy internet explorer error.
SEE pics Here.

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll9/SurpriseHusky510SMR/wheels/
Richard

#9 ·
I think you can use the front wheel, but you would have to swap your large street rotor on the dirt wheel, this is what I did on my 05 and it worked very well. I'm pretty sure it would work the same on your 06 with the radial caliper. If i have time soon I'll try to put it on my 07 and let you know.

Richard

#11 ·
Wheels still for sale plus other stuff trade?

Guys I still have these wheels. I have no use for them now as my bike has the shorter "works" swingarm, so I don't have the clearance. They are in great shape.
I'll sell them for $800 shipped in the lower 48 states.
I also have a stock rear fender with brake light mount and stock speedo/trip meter new.

I would consider a partial trade for a steering dampener and cash.

Richard

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.