SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got here my 05 Crf 450r and i am selling it due to me getting laid off and i need the money to clear some bills away. I currently owe 3800 on it and ill cover the extra 300 due to the fact the bike needs new plastics. So ill help ya out.

i just did the valves 3 hours ago along with an oil change and filter change. ive been very meticulous with maintenance and care.
total hours are around 50-60 on factory top end, though no change in performance has happened since break in, i am expecting at least one more full season out of the top end.

never had any problems whatsoever with engine, tranny, ignition

heres the specs...
New front tire.
pro circuit ti slipon with spark arestor (forest service approved)
re-jetted for low altitude
full works skid plate and side protectors
MSR chain guide
renthal sprocket
quickshot acc. pump cover
adjustable air idle screw
new grips
new iridum plug (3hrs ago @ valve adjustment)
suspension has been dialed for 185 lb rider with stock springs in front and rear.
billet oil filler plug

i will also throw in a brand new never mounted paddle and whip including a billet mount.

pics.... if ya want more email me [email protected]

small ding on exhaust from a little spill... purely cosmetic.

small ding in rear wheel...can easily be fixed with a press.

factory levers, never bent...

whip mount ill throw in...

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
oh and there is the option of taking over payment as well, title would be transfered immediately by HSBC finance.

just let me know thanks, Jon
Jon, you may want to check with HSBC to make sure they will refinance it to a new owner. As of January 1st, 2008 they are not financing used bikes any more.

BTW~ nice bike/price! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry pat, HSBC wont finance anyone for the purpose of a title transfer, it has to come from an outside source...ie... cash, or another finance company. call your local credit union and see if you can get a small loan. ive had quite good luck by doing that. sorry man.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh ive got it down to $25 a month just because i have always paid twice as much as they wanted, but if i dont pay for a couple of months (hence no job) it will go back to the original 161.00 a month that it was originally.
and i rarely use it amymore due to having the 610, so its up for grabs.

this bike would make for an awesome swap to a motard!! slap in a big bore kit and youll have the most fun ever.( that was my plan for it)

·
Registered
341 Posts
haha i think i hit you up on CraigsList,
ive been trying to trade my yz for a 450
i want another 4 stroke... this thing is too fast!!
good luck w the sale tho! its def a bargain!

this was the bike..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts