SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to the KTM dealer today to try to get a slipon, but the only one he could find is a pro circuit that was on back order. Does anyone know where i can get an exhaust for my bike it has been a pain trying to source one. Just looking for louder exhaust so i can be heard better by cagers!!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
If you find a source I'd be interested as well.

Only one I've found for the 04 SMC is at KTMcyclehutt and costs over $600 for just the slip on pipe.
I paid less for a new full oversized exhaust system with stainless header, mid pipe and Yoshimura muffler for my DRZ.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Remus makes them...motojojo on here bought one not long ago pm him he can tell ya where he got it. I have a Remus dual ti sys. on my 04' and like it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a used Wings slip on in very good shape with all the necessary mounting hardware for 250 shipped to your door. Its loud, but not obnoxiously. I can be reached via voice or text at 703-994-0074 if you are interested.
Matt

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
I'll go look for the link over on ADVrider.

The best I've found so far are FMF and Leo Vince.

Links and pics to follow.......

Try these guys for the Leo Vince

Not sure if this will work? Here are a couple of

It worked:bannana:

If / when I do a rebuild: This will be my choice.

And a pic

Item #19 is required for the FMF

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
I updated my post for anyone interested in the FMF Q and Leo Vince.

·
Registered
11 Posts
OOPS!
Late to the party. I have a Leo complete Titanium on my 04 SMC now and love it. The only reason I went to it however is because my stock header pipe was cracking. I however have a HMF carbon fiber slip on thats very badass and in great shape if anyone is interested in it. Fits the stock 04 SMC headpipe.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Pro circuit makes one that lists for $375. This is probably the route i'll be taking. Dubtrucker, what would you want for that?

·
Registered
290 Posts
I have a Pro Circuit on mine. I can shoot you a vid tomorrow if you want to hear it. Pretty loud in my oppinion. But sounds tough!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Remus all the way. I just got mine. I'll post pics ASAP. Call Knut at MaxMoto. He's a guru. Tell him I sent you.You might get a deal...
Gregg from Iowa.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts